17 Aug Photoshop for Bloggers Workshop? Time to RSVP!
Interested in attending the Photoshop for Bloggers session at #NicheMommy12? If so, you must RSVP! This workshop will be capped at 20 bloggers as it will be hands-on. See below for more information from our workshop leaders, Dari Design Studios. Details below with RSVP link.
Welcome to a new view of Photoshop where you can find great ways to enhance your blog. We are graphic designers and bloggers ready to share with you the tools, tricks and tips that we think you need the most to make your blog more attractive.
- Use crop and transform tools to straighten and clean your photos.
- Learn about resolution. Transforming your photos to the best resolution for your blog.
- How much is too big? How to handle your images resolution easily and quick.
- How to fix a photo (erase unwanted areas using the stamp tool).
- Add borders to your photos (Rounded corners, real picture look with white outline etc)
- You must bring your own laptop, this is a HANDS-ON class. We also recommend you bring a mouse, it makes working on Photoshop a lot easier.
- We recommend you have Photoshop CS3, CS4 or CS5 for this class. If you don’t own photoshop yet you can download a trial version from here.
- You must be familiarized with the Photoshop Interface and tool box. You should know how to open and set up new documents before coming to this class.
- This workshop is offered only for Niche Mommy conference attendees. You should have a Niche Mommy conference badge.
- Not compatible with Photoshop Elements.
Workshop Registration Process
- Once we receive your registration info you will get an email from us that includes some photo files you will need to have in your computer for the class and a pdf guide of the class. Please make sure to have the files loaded in your computer and Photoshop installed before you come to the workshop. See you soon!
This workshop is made possible by: