30 May #NeedToGoToNiche
Now is your chance to win one full access pass to THE diverse and multicultural social media conference for moms and dads active in social media. Join us for three days to connect, grow your blog and brand, and most importantly, be inspired. The Niche Parent Conference will take place Sept. 5-7, 2013 in Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida at the five star Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa. Our exclusive hotel group rate is $145 per night!
There are many reasons to attend the Niche Parent Conference but here are our 12 favorite reasons:
1. Because the Niche Parent Conference agenda is jam packed with useful sessions, workshops, and keynotes that will elevate bloggers on every level.
2. To learn about key issues in social media by leading marketing and diversity experts, top keynote headliners, social influencers, and workshop leaders.
3. To meet other bloggers and organizations addressing key issues that affect parent bloggers of color and their communities.
4. Because the CEO of IZEA and father of monetized blogging will be speaking on the state of social media in 2013.
5. To connect with other influencers you’ve established a relationship with on social media in a stress free, non-intimidating environment.
6. To start new relationships with social influencers that you can continue after the conference and at future Niche Parent events.
7. To enjoy a five-star resort for only $145 per night (This is definitely a perk too!)
8. To enhance your entrepreneurial skills and grow your income stream through on-line and off-line sources.
9. To gain perspective and insight from other influencers that have faced similar challenges as you.
10. Because a 17 time published author of both fiction and non-fiction work with over 20 years of experience as a freelance writer AND who also serves as Mamiverse Editor-in-Chief will share her tips for success in earning income as a freelancer.
11. To spark ideas or enhance your skills in content creation for posts, articles, books, and other media that you might be interested in producing.
12. Because blogging is not just your passion but your profession and attending conferences in your niche demonstrates your commitment to the profession and your niche.
13. YOUR Turn. What’s your reason for wanting to attend #NicheParent13?
Mandatory entry: Tweet us @NicheParent using hashtag #NeedToGoToNiche. Click to Tweet this sample: I #NeedtoGoToNiche because……….#NicheParent13 http://bit.ly/NicheIt #giveaway. Then, copy the tweet link in your comment on this post. One tweet per day for additional entries.
Additional Entries: To increase your chances at winning, try one of these options below (only after you completed the step above):
**Please leave a separate comment for each.
- For five entries, write a post on your blog describing why you want to attend. Posts must be at least 200 words and link back to this post. Leave five comments with your post link.
- Follow @NicheParent on Twitter or NicheMommy on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or Pinterest. One entry for each follow; leave a comment for each.
- Subscribe to receive Niche Mommy blog updates and subscriber-only content via email and leave a comment letting me know you did so or that you’re already a subscriber. Make sure to leave the same email you subscribed with in your comment.
- Pin 0r Google+ this post and leave a comment for each.
THE FINE PRINT
This giveaway ends June 8 at 11:59 p.m. EST .
- Entries/Comments that do not follow the submission guidelines will be automatically deleted and invalid.
- Winner will be chosen using random.org to generate a random number.
- Winners must leave a valid email address on their entry.
- Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond with a valid mailing address and contact info. If the prize is not claimed, winner will be disqualified and another winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner must have a valid US address.
- Void where prohibited.
- No purchase necessary.
- Winner will have 7 days to register for a conference pass.