26 Aug Win A Deluxe Stay At Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa!
We’re ten days away from the upcoming power weekend of taking you to the next level and we still have some additional passes to sell! To help us sell the event out, The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, home of Niche Parent 2013, is offering one lucky winner a complimentary two night stay in a deluxe room at the Westin Diplomat! Purchase your conference pass by 11:59 p.m. PDT September 2, 2013, and you’ll be registered to win a two night stay for a future visit good for a stay through September 30, 2014!
The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa is a five star resort that offers a refreshing way to unwind in South Florida. Relax amidst beachfront surf and sand while you enjoy spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or the Intracoastal Waterway. Fulfill your every culinary craving with a well-balanced selection of Hollywood Florida restaurants. Choose from healthful, decadent or anything in between. Challenge yourself on the 18-hole championship golf course managed by Troon®, feel well with a relaxing Fort Lauderdale spa experience at the brand-new Heavenly Spa by Westin™, and treat the children to energizing activities created just for them at Westin Kids Club. Take a tennis lesson, charter a fishing boat, ride a jet ski or just relax in a poolside cabana. Regardless of which experience you choose, you’ll leave the Fort Lauderdale resort feeling better than when you arrived.
Each deluxe room features a private balcony with a magnificent view of the city’s flickering lights, as well as a Heavenly Bath® with a marble tub, a glass-enclosed shower, and unique plantation shutters separating the tub from the sleeping area.
Sounds lovely, doesn’t it? To sweeten the deal, we’re extending our 50% discount for select passes purchased by September 5th at 4:59 p.m. No walk-ups permitted for this discount. Enter code WESTIN when purchasing your full access pass, business pass or brand/marketer pass, and you’ll save as much as $200.00 off your pass!
We’re amped up about this conference and all that our programming has to offer bloggers of all levels and small business owners ready to take blogging and social media to the next level. Over 45 speakers from around the U.S. will share their tried and true blogging and social media tips. Headliner keynotes and speakers include the social CMO Ted Rubin author and one of Forbes Magazine’s Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers; Ted Murphy, CEO of IZEA; Sheryl Connelly, Ford Motor Company’s Global Trends Manager; Lorraine C. Ladish, Editor-n-Chief Mamiverse.com; plus over 40 more speakers, workshop leaders, marketing experts and published authors. Check out our agenda here: bit.ly/NicheAgenda.
In addition to great takeaways, we have sponsors coordinating many fun events for attendees or offering other perks. Free professional headshots will be provided, you’ll get to pre-order 100 free business cards by Minted.com, and there’s free paddle boarding being offered on Sunday by Walk on Water Fitness, plus more!
Investing in this weekend is an opportunity you don’t want to miss – See you at #NicheParent2013!
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older and have not yet purchased a conference pass to Niche Parent 2013. As a condition of entry, Contest entrants irrevocably grant Niche Parent Network & Conference, contest entities and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicensable, unconditional, perpetual and transferable right and license to use the Entrant’s submitted name, image, likeness, statements, biographical material in contest promotions in any media format or medium and through any media channel. The Contest Entities shall have the right to disqualify any entries that they deem to violate the contest rules at its sole discretion.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Purchase a conference pass during the contest period of August 23, 2013 through September 2, 2013, 11:59 p.m. PDT. All new purchases will be automatically entered into contest. One winner will be selected at random. Name will be announced during the Niche Parent 2013 lunch keynote Sept. 7, 2013. Winner must be present to win.
3. CONTEST PRIZE: One two night deluxe stay at The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa for choice of double or king stay. No substitution of prizes. Prize may not be redeemed for cash value. If the individual selected declines to accept the prize or is unable to fulfill attend the Niche Parent 2013 Conference, by reason of accident, illness or emergency, the person is unable to travel or must return home early, or if the individual’s attendance is revoked by The New York Times prior to the Conference or use of the prize, there will be no cash compensation.
4. PRIZE: Limit one prize per person. The Contest Entities will award prizes only upon winner confirmation, verification and final approval. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by the Westin Diplomat who reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Contest Entities are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer or web site. The Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, the Entities reserve the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Contest Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Contest Entities’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Contest Entities reserve the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest, as determined by any of the Contest Entities in its sole discretion. In such event, the Contest Entities reserve the right to award the prize to the entrant whose submission has received the highest average and most number of ratings at the time of the impairment. Only the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #3. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the online entry in question will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A Potential Winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the Potential Winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
By entering the Contest and/or accepting the prize, entrants/prize winners agree to: (a) be bound by these rules; (b) release the Contest Entities, their parent companies, or organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion partners, agents and their estate and/or family members from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to the Contest and from injuries or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in the Contest, or use or misuse of the prize; and (c) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. By accepting the prize, winner further acknowledges that the Niche Parent Network & Conference and any other entity involved with this Contest have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to the prize or prize suppliers or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose including, without limitation, use of any equipment associated with the prize. Niche Parent Network & Conference reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest, to void suspect entries and/or cancel, terminate or suspend any portion of this Contest should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Niche Parent Network & Conference corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest and, in any such event, at its discretion, select winners from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such termination, cancellation or suspension.
Contest Entities are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prize.