18 Oct Win a Conference Pass to LATISM!
We are so excited to partner with Latinos in Social Media to offer THREE lucky Niche Mommy community members a full conference pass to attend the LATISM conference this month in Houston. If you have not been to LATISM before, you will want to add this conference to your annual conference list. If you have been to LATISM before, then you know that the takeaways, the networking, and the empowerment offered at LATISM is incomparable when it comes to many other conferences. Read below for more information about the giveaway and be sure to check out the LATISM Conference website for more information including speakers, sponsors, and the agenda that features tracks on health, business, technology, and sessions for newbies and advanced bloggers, plus so much more!
Mandatory entry: Check out the LATISM Agenda and leave a comment below as to what LATISM session you look most forward to attending. I am looking most forward to attending the Become A Certified Minority Business session.
Additional Entries: To increase your chances at winning, try one of these options below (only after you completed the step above):
**Please leave a separate comment for each.
- For five entries, write a blog post on your blog describing why you want to attend LATISM. Posts must be at least 200 words and link back to this post. Leave five comments with your post link.
- Follow @LATISM on Twitter or Facebook. One entry for reach follow; leave a comment for each.
- Follow @NicheMommy on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or Pinterest. One entry for each follow; leave a comment for each.
- Subscribe to receive Niche Mommy blog updates and subscriber-only content via email and leave a comment letting me know you did so or that you’re already a subscriber. Make sure to leave the same email you subscribed with in your comment.
- Stumble or pin this post and leave a comment for each.
- Leave a comment on any other post in this blog and leave a comment telling us which post you left a comment on.
THE FINE PRINT
This giveaway ends October 23, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST .
- Entries/Comments that do not follow the submission guidelines will be automatically deleted and invalid.
- Winner will be chosen using random.org to generate a random number.
- Winners must leave a valid email address on their entry.
- Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond with a valid mailing address and contact info. If the prize is not claimed, winner will be disqualified and another winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner must have a valid US address.
- Void where prohibited.
- No purchase necessary.