05 Jul 30+ Back to School Blog Post Ideas
Some of the most popular search terms for August and September are for back to school topics. Here are some suggestions to help you create back to school blog post ideas that will show your audience you’re an expert and can provide solutions.
Educators describe the summer slump as the skills students often lose because they’re not regularly using them in class.
1. Preventing/Recovering from Summer Slump
2. Setting School Year Goals
3. End of Summer Reading Lists
Before School Starts
Prepping for back to school starts months before the school bell rings.
4. School Registration & Forms
5. Emergency Contacts
6. Adjusting Bedtime Routine
7. Adjusting to Christian School, Charter School, Unschooling, Home school
8. How to Get the Most of or School Tours/Meet the Teacher Night
Back to School Shopping
Forbes estimates back to school spending for parents can exceed $1,000 on average. How can you help them save and avoid the urge to splurge? Reminder: Use your affiliate links to sites to Amazon to help earn referral income.
9. Coupons & Deals
10. Shopping checklists
12. Donation Drives
13. Tax Free shopping weekends
14. School Uniforms
15. School Supplies
“You are what you eat” is a common theme for healthy living. How can parents keep children energized and healthy while they’re in school?
16. Lunch Box Product Reviews
17. Lunch Box Note Ideas
18. Lunch Meal Planning
19. Healthy Snacks
20. Allergen-Friendly Snacks
21. Teaching Kids to Make Their Own Lunch
The Parent Teacher Association is a backbone of any school. Whether parents are a member or office holder, communicating with the PTA is imperative.
21. Most Successful School fundraisers
22. School schedules – year round school, school-year vacations
23. Tools & Apps for Organizing School Events
24. Best Practices for Writing Teacher Notes
25. Do’s & Don’ts for Room Parents
26. Completing Sports Exams
27. Healthy Sports Snacks
28. Preventing Sports Injuries
29. Saving on Sports Equipment
30. Sports Competitiveness
How will children get to school, get to after school activities and get home safely. Carpools and buses
31. Navigating Carpool Groups
32. Learning School Bus Routes
33. Teaching Your Children School Bus Safety
34. How to Access School Bus Inspections in Your State
Comment below: Have you created a series of back to school blog post ideas? Do you plan to repurpose your blog’s content into a Facebook Live event or Podcast? Have you pitched any brands to host a Back to School Twitter Party?
RELATED TOPIC: Newest Twitter Party Trends